From July 1 – September 30, our upcoming amnesty program can help give your library account a fresh start!
Have billed or overdue books and materials? Return them and get your outstanding fines and fees waived.
Have nothing checked out but you owe past fines and fees? Come borrow a book in-person and get them waived!
Please note that the following are excluded from amnesty:
- LI LINK and OCLC materials
- museum passes
- fees for STEM Lab headphones, USB drives, book sale items, printing
- items billed by another library in Nassau County
Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit cards are accepted and debit cards must display the logo for either MasterCard or Visa.
ECommerce is an online payment system that allows you to pay your fines and bills in excess of $3.00 via the Library’s online catalog:
- Login to your library account by entering your name and library card number.
- Click the link to your Unpaid Fines and Bills and follow the instructions.
- When you have completed your transaction, a receipt will be emailed to you. To print the receipt, right-click on the receipt and click Print.
- In order to see the change to the amount you owe, please exit from your account and log back in.
Access ECommerce from the Library’s public computers or any computer with an Internet connection. While designed for use by you, the patron, without staff intervention, staff is available to assist you by phone or in person during Library hours.