For the safety of all, please follow all guidelines and procedures.
Monday to Friday: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm and 2:00 – 4:30 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am – 1:30 pm
Click the Book Appointment button on the right side of this page or visit our Picktime Information Page to schedule your appointment.
- reader’s advisory with a Reference, Young Adult, or Children’s Librarian
- use of copiers or scanner
- Circulation questions and library card registration
- Media Librarian for assistance with OverDrive/Libby, Hoopla, RBDigital, and Kanopy
- computer use
- STEM Librarian (Main only)
- Levels member (Main only)
Patrons will not be permitted in the buildings without a mask.
All returned items must be left in the book drops. Please do not bring them into the building.
The following will not be made available:
- browsing, seating, study areas, tutoring spaces, or meeting rooms
- newspapers or magazines
- toys, puzzles, computers, iPad, Tutors in the Children’s Room