For the safety of all, please follow all guidelines and procedures.
Monday through Saturday: 10 – 1 pm & 2 – 5:30 pm
The Library will remain closed on Sundays.
Click the Book Appointment button on the right side of this page or visit our Picktime Information Page to schedule your appointment.
- reader’s advisory with a Reference, Young Adult, or Children’s Librarian
- use of copiers or scanner
- Circulation questions and library card registration
- computer use
- STEM Librarian (Main only)
- Levels member (Main only)
- Media Librarian for assistance with OverDrive/Libby, Hoopla, RBDigital, and Kanopy
All patrons over the age of 2 years old must wear a mask or will not be allowed access to the building.
Curbside pickup will have the same expanded hours.
All returned items are quarantined for 4 days, then checked in without overdue charges. You will not see them removed from your account until this time. Thank you for your understanding.
The following will not be made available:
- browsing, seating, study areas, tutoring spaces, or meeting rooms
- toys, puzzles, computers, iPad, Tutors in the Children’s Room