Can you get the vaccine? Click here to see if you are eligible.
The COVID-19 Vaccination Hotline is open 7AM – 10PM, 7 days a week, for scheduling vaccination appointments for eligible New Yorkers: 1-833-NYS-4-VAX (1-833-697-4829).
New Yorkers who are 18 years and older and received the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna initial vaccine series at least six months ago or the Janssen/Johnson & Johnson vaccine at least two months ago are eligible for their booster dose. CDC and NYSDOH encourage eligible New Yorkers to get their booster dose, especially those over the age of 50 and others with underlying conditions.
Children 5 – 11 are also eligible for the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine. Visit ny.gov/VaxForKids for more information and to schedule your child’s free vaccine appointment today.
More information about the COVID-19 Vaccine:
COVID-19 Testing/Vaccine Appointment Information
- Americare Pharmaceutical (walk-ins only)
- Nassau County Department of Health Vaccine Appointment Alerts
- North Shore Chemists
- Northwell Health Vaccine Registration (for ages 60+)
- NYS Excelsior Pass Program
Additional COVID-19 Resources
- CDC Guide to Wearing Masks
- Center for Disease Controls and Prevention (CDC)
- Nassau County Department of Health
- Nassau County Text Alerts
- New England Journal of Medicine
- New York State Department of Health
- World Health Organization (WHO)
This page was last updated November 23, 2021.