Can you get the vaccine? Click here to see if you are eligible.
The COVID-19 Vaccination Hotline is open 7AM – 10PM, 7 days a week, for scheduling vaccination appointments for eligible New Yorkers: 1-833-NYS-4-VAX (1-833-697-4829).
The first COVID-19 vaccines are here. Due to limited supply from the federal government, availability is limited. More and more New Yorkers will become eligible as the vaccine supply increases. While the vaccination process is underway, every New Yorker should wear a mask, social distance, and avoid small and large gatherings.
Two vaccines have been authorized by the FDA and approved by New York State’s independent COVID-19 Clinical Advisory Task Force: One that was developed by Pfizer and BioNTech and another that was developed by Moderna. Both vaccines require two doses.
- TOWN OF NORTH HEMPSTEAD: Information about the COVID-19 Vaccine
- NASSAU COUNTY: Information about the COVID-19 Vaccine
- NEW YORK STATE: Vaccinate NY Webinar from Governor Cuomo
- NATIONWIDE: Information about the COVID-19 Vaccine from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
COVID-19 Testing/Vaccine Appointment Information
- Americare Pharmaceutical (walk-ins only)
- COVID-19 Testing available at Hempstead, Freeport, Elmont, & Westbury
- Nassau County Department of Health Vaccine Appointment Alerts
- North Shore Chemists
- Northwell Health Vaccine Registration (for ages 60+)
- NYS Excelsior Pass Program