Thank you for your interest in donating books to the Great Neck Library. Items must be in new or good condition. Encyclopedias and outdated textbooks will not be accepted.
Donated books will be subject to the Great Neck Library Gifts and Donations Policy Section 1200:
“All gifts offered to the Library and accepted by it shall become the sole property of the Library. Unless indicated otherwise by written agreement, the Library will have the rights of displaying, using, or lending the same, or of selling or disposing of said gifts.”
Due to space and processing constraints, we ask that patrons limit book donations to 10 books per month.
Thank you for your continued support.
- United War Veterans Council Pick-up Service – (888) 821-8982
- The Village of Great Neck Housing Authority (Call first!) – (516) 482-2727
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Long Island – (631) 234-0000
- LUPUS Foundation of America – (888) 445-8787
- Vietnam Veterans of America Household Goods Donation Program – (800) 882-1316
- All Saints Episcopal Church (Call first!) – 885 Middle Neck Rd, Great Neck – (516) 482-5392
- Literacy Partners Books of Their Own – e-mail Vulcanus at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sweet Reads
- Behind the Book (like-new condition only) – email email@example.com