|Renew Library Material
You may renew your material online from your home, office or any workstation in the Great Neck Library by following these steps:
1. From the Library’s Homepage, click Renew Online/View Your Record (left side of Homepage).
2. A description of the renewal process will appear. Click View Your Record to continue.
3. Enter your name and barcode.
4. Your record will appear on the screen.
5. Click Items Currently Checked Out.
6. A list of items checked out will appear.
7. Click the box next to the item you wish to renew and then click the button RENEW SELECTED ITEMS.
8. To renew all items eligible for renewal, click RENEW ALL.
9. It is a good idea to log out from your record and log back in again to make sure that the items you have chosen have been renewed. If certain items have not been renewed, a reason will appear in red text under Status.
Please Remember: Items may not be renewed if they are on hold or if they are overdue. Overdue items may be renewed at the Circulation Desk if there are no holds on the items and the fines are paid. General entertainment Videos and DVDs may be renewed six times if there are no holds.
If you need help, please contact the Circulation Department at 466-8055, ext. 203