You may renew your material online from your home, office or any workstation in the Great Neck Library by following these steps:
1. Enter your NAME and BARCODE at the login box on the top right of the Library's website.
2. Click ITEMS CURRENTLY CHECKED OUT. A list of items checked out will appear.
3. Click the box next to the item you wish to renew and then click the button RENEW SELECTED ITEMS.
To renew all items eligible for renewal, click RENEW ALL.
4. A confirmation screen will display asking: "The following items will be renewed, would you like to proceed?"
Click YES if you want to renew your items. Click NO if you do not.
5. If the renewal was successful, a new due date will display in the Status column. Always check the status column to confirm that the renewal was successful.
6. When you have finished, remember to click LOGOUT.
Please Remember: Items may not be renewed if they are on hold or if they are overdue.
Overdue items may be renewed at the Circulation Desk if there are no holds on the items and the fines are paid.
General entertainment Videos and DVDs may be renewed six times if there are no holds.
If you need help, please contact the Circulation Department at (516) 466-8055, ext. 203.